Garry's Mod

What makes a Darkrp server good

Submitted by WinRAR______, , Thread ID: 132043

Thread Closed
31-05-2019, 08:13 AM
What make a dark rp server good these days like more like in content and not like staff

RE: What makes a Darkrp server good

I think the roleplay makes the good thing at a darkrp server, of course the addons also.

Having non mingy staff. This makes the community hate the staff and therefore leave because of it

I agree with Daddy Longhouse with the non-mingy staff part. Make sure staff are at least 16 years or older. Also it helps when add-ons aren't just slapped on a DarkRP server and they actually work well together and don't lag the shit out of the server. Having a general idea of what you want to do with a DarkRP server helps, like general themes and like pixioso said, add-ons that are exclusive to your server that make players want to come back to your server in particular helps a lot.

I'd say not having too many rules, it sucks having to scroll through an endless list of what i'm not aloud to do.

Less Rules Custom Scripts being unique ban everyone under 14

The addons and jobs have to be unqiue than other servers its not good to have a gmodstore server that will just make the people leave

So, the staff must not be abusing their powers in any way. They must be an example to the community, also the quality of the addons matter.

If it's completely self-coded addons and not a bunch of shit from the internet, then it's automatically a good server.
If it has "custom" in the server name - don't connect.

The players and how the players act in the server without breaking rules and RDMing.
Some decent addons and good administration service.
These make a perfect DarkRP server.