Music

Looking for new "sad" music

Submitted by Doltanpro, , Thread ID: 129898

Thread Closed
04-05-2019, 04:28 AM
Hey everyone, I've currently got a huge playlist on spotify and I'm looking for new artists or songs to add to it.
Some of the artists that currently are on it are:

guccihighwaters
nothing,nowhere.
Shinigami
6 dogs
xxxtentacion
Brennan savage
Lund
Lil Yung Pharaoh

If you know some of them you'll probably get what style I'm going for.
Any suggestions?

RE: Looking for new "sad" music

Listen yung lean, or listen vaporwave musics, i have a playlist on my youtube with much artists/musics. Can I pass it on to you?
[Image: 76561198135017091.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

lund, aftertheparty? lil peep has some pre good ones that would match this song genre, those are my main three I go to

well for actual sad? Maybe Billie Eilish "I Love You". she doesn't really have a ton of a selection of sad songs but whenever she does do one, it hits right in the feels.

MGMT has a lot of songs with sad undertones like Time to Pretend.

Surprisingly enough there are a lot of "sad" Lofi mixes - obviously more instrumental and thus chill but some have a voice that narrates a story or something and that can be pretty sad so could always give that a shot.

I've got a pretty good spotify playlist if you want it? Mods am I allowed to share spotify links xD
NoobyTubezz

I recommend you sad music "hello darkness my old friend" or "who can say where the world goes"

This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 02:24 PM by cardingmafia
you should listen to romantic music instead of sad music

well i dont know why u looking for sad music i dont like it al

I recommend you a very warm 'sad' songs by Ciggarettes After Sex - a soothing voice, awesome, calm music will put you in a little 'summertime sadness' Smile