Garry's Mod

Should I buy Garry's Mod?

Submitted by ethansv18, , Thread ID: 114910

Thread Closed

RE: Should I buy Garry's Mod?

Deffs buy, one of the best games that has lasted a hell of a long time thanks to a dedicated community.

Gmod cost me 2.50 and I have put than more than 5k hours into it. More than any of my AAA titles combined.

gmod is the best game ever wtf

fuck what these kids are saying.

It's better to wait for the promotion, preferably 75% or more (it is quite often for this game). And the game is really great, but you have to have an imagination (if you play in the sandbox mode).
It offers many game modes, as if there were several games in one, most of the players created by the community.
The only thing that limits the pleasure of playing (apart from the lack of knowledge about the tools in the company) are the Russians, who are the lion's share of players. When entering the Russian server, I often met children who were chirping through the microphone, and the game does NOT give the possibility to silence the players, apart from being mutated by the admin or votemute.

With the help of the game, you get a lot of funny videos on youtube, just look

Totally worth it. The game depends on your imagination, and with some friends I bet you'll play more than 1000+ hours.

03-01-2019, 02:33 AM
ethansv18 Wrote:
I want your alls opinions on it as I have seen several Youtube videos on it.

Is it a good game?

Is it worth the time and money?

Are there still people who play it every day?

Overall just what do you think of it before I purchase it? (whether or not I decide to or not to)

Yes you should, it's old but you have many possibilities, for example, a roleplay server, everything is possible

You can do anything with garrysmod really, build what you want play what you want, it's a really good game with many gamemodes from role play, to war and mini games (suck as ttt, Murder, Deathrun) there is so much and i would recommend it.

i personally think its worth it, but after a while u get bored and just wanna quit..

Buy this game is worth it, I play it every day, there are different modes in the game, many have abandoned it, but still there is where you can hang yourself!

There are a lot off possibilities in this game, you can code your own addons, you can create something worthwhile for yourself. and spend a lot of fun time