Garry's Mod

What makes a Darkrp server good

Submitted by WinRAR______, , Thread ID: 132043

Thread Closed

RE: What makes a Darkrp server good

I'd say mostly the structure of it and mostly the content. If it makes me come back and play it more most likely I'll have that community growth and it will depends on what the owners and staff do from there.

31-05-2019, 08:13 AM
WinRAR______ Wrote:
What make a dark rp server good these days like more like in content and not like staff

I Think the amount of fun with this little addon you can get and it's a free addon

If you want to make your server stand out then I guess you could make a custom map and maybe get some custom playermodels made. Besides from that a good staff team and a friendly community would be good but at this point DarkRP is already way too oversaturated.

The way to break all the rules with a massive delay of being punished. There are a couple of good servers but most of them are ruined just because of their content.

server stability, addons, staff, players count and the person owning it.

I think the addons are very important and also exclusif addons and a good staff

I think that custom jobs on your server makes server better then others. Try to refuse using donate guns or more privileges like "vip", "vip+" and others. Do not sell admin or moderator groups!

You can add whatever addon you want and it's scripted very realistic.

addonds for sure, and non toxic 12 year old staff that think theyre the shit just because they can ban you

Educated and laid back staff members and a chill community with fun content is what makes a server great.