Gaming Discussions

Web games

Submitted by Cirkovic, , Thread ID: 115076

Thread Closed

RE: Web games

I think webgame / APKS is the furure of games! But i linke pcs game!

A few years ago I was playing a lot of web games. They are very simple and addictive, that's how they are designed to be. I have drowned 700+ hours playing Agar.io and Curve Fever 2 - a total waste of time from my current perspective.

I played a lot of Naruto online a few years ago, were HOURS of pure fun with my friends... Days of gold that didn't come back anymore, I think yes it's worth depending on the game.

Crea un juego y compartelo con todos jaja salu2 :peace:

Yes, when i was a child i used to play friv like for almost 16Hours a day lmao :lol:

there are pretty good games, and there are bad games.. that'll be always like this..

They are definitely worth your time yes. You are forced to develop for lower-end hardware. You can get away without needing many graphics or sprites. It's the easiest kind of game to distribute, just send people a link.

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

Roleplay browser games should be explored by the guys, I don't know ... there are a lot of people who like it.

I recommend margonem the best Polish mmorpg game in the browser Smile it was played in elementary school Smile there is nothing like these unforgettable moments Smile I recommend