Gaming Discussions

What game can you never get bored of no matter how old or how much youve played it?

Submitted by shitcoffeee, , Thread ID: 127193

Thread Closed

RE: What game can you never get bored of no matter how old or how much youve played it?

The original Spyro games, Skyrim, Oblivion, LOTRO and Borderlands 2. Those are all games I'll NEVER get bored with. I always go back and play them for hours and hours without getting bored.

RE: What game can you never get bored of no matter how old or how much youve played it?

L4D2 but I added mods to make it more fun to keep me entertained I added new maps to try them out

IIIIIIIII NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Can't see myself getting tired of dota 2 anytime soon, been playing it for over 9 years

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead. You can do so much in that game. Hell, you can be a schizophrenic BDSM submissive whipping zombies to death with a chain spike whip.

Counter-strike global offensive, h1z1 and Minecraft

Battlefield BC2 is undeniably fun forever. I'd pay $100s for just the game itself remastered.

There are a lot of good choices in this thread, but I'm gonna have to go with Tetris.

Garry's mod. Endless possibilities and stuff to do. Honestly, no wonder it's been up for 15 years already

Rocket league by far. The game just doesnt get old to me.