Gaming Discussions

Does anyone play F2P games on mobile?

Submitted by Riot, , Thread ID: 133080

Thread Closed
08-06-2019, 11:13 PM
I am on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. HUGE paywall lol, at least it appears that way. I think Ive spent a total of 40 dollars over the last 5 years on it so....yeah take that as you will.

Its a fun mobile game though, the meta isnt something you compete for unless you're absolutely obsessed with being number 1 but I find myself playing pretty much everyday to get my first order team on par for some carnage.

Multiplayer, PVE, and self growth. I just really enjoy it.

What games do you guys play?
[Image: VS1Yc2z.png]

RE: Does anyone play F2P games on mobile?

only games I really play on mobile are r&r to get points like tape it up/jetpack joyride/etc or old console games such as gba and n64
Awoo~!

[Image: wJF4V6p.png]

[Image: TpUwOtZ.png]

Clash Royale and Hay Days most of the time. It's addicted af

This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 01:22 PM by Mafioso123
Clash royale abouthis game: uses many structures - do it yourself, from which you can play. Cards can be exchanged as part of created clans.
The whole game is nicely designed and in detail, the polished matches play quickly and pleasantly. The key to success is a good understanding of the available units, each of them has its own pros and cons, so building a good waist is not easy.
it will do without micropayments, combined with a system of rewards hidden in boxes opened over a long period of time. Those players who are willing to pay will have a much better deck

nooooo man almost all of them are awful and pay2win