Gaming Discussions

E3 Discussion Thread

Submitted by Calamity19, , Thread ID: 134107

Thread Closed
16-06-2019, 05:33 AM
Hey everyone,
So in all likelihood this thread won't be seen by anyone (since it seems people hardly utilize the Gaming section), but I still wanted to make it for the one person who will see it. This is an E3 Discussion thread, where people can post about their thoughts on this year's E3 [Electronic Entertainment Exposition] and the games that were announced. For anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about, every year the richest people in the video game industry gather together in Los Angeles to talk about their upcoming games. If you go on YouTube you can find recaps of everything that was announced, if you're really interested.

I was hoping people could post their thoughts on E3 and their most anticipated releases! For me, it's definitely Halo Infinite and Doom Eternal. What about all of you?

RE: E3 Discussion Thread

The only good things about it were Keanu Reeves and the new Terraria update, other than that it wasn't really special imo.

Quite looking forward for the new modern warfare game. Hopefully it isnt a flop like the recent one.

Kianu is breathtaking.... That is all i want to say about this e3