Garry's Mod

Looking to start up a GMod Community.

Submitted by Playermodels, , Thread ID: 134248

Thread Closed
17-06-2019, 02:42 PM
This post was last modified: 25-06-2019, 09:31 PM by Playermodels
Hi there guys, im looking to start up a Garry's Mod community in any gamemode really if you are willing to open up a server i have over 2.300+ hours on gmod, i have managed many community's and been a developer for them many times.
Im looking to make a change this summer in GMod so if you wish add me on discord Pixel#9747
Please be 17 or above and serious
lol i guess im cool.

RE: Looking to start up a GMod Community.

17-06-2019, 02:42 PM
Playermodels Wrote:
Hi there guys, im looking to start up a Garry's Mod community in any gamemode really if you are willing to open up a server i have over 2.300+ hours on gmod, i have managed many community's and been a developer for them many times.
Im looking to make a change this summer in GMod so if you wish add me on discord Diaz#974
Please be 17 or above and serious

Whats the last digit of your discord tag?

byfar the best gmod community has to go to https://connect.kryptonnetworks.co.uk/10...2.10:27085 (YeetusRP)

They have the best Moderators/Admins ever.

Do you have a preferred gamemode to host? Who will be paying?

OP
17-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Kevin Wrote:
Whats the last digit of your discord tag?

there i fixed it sorry bud
lol i guess im cool.

After developing GMOD servers for hella amount of years, I'm interested in this. What you looking to do? Would like some more info
[Image: xumuZN5.png]

Start your own community. Maybe a bit hard for it, but if you do it well it won't be a big deal. Contact me DM, I would be interested

OP
This post was last modified: 25-06-2019, 09:31 PM by Playermodels
21-06-2019, 10:41 PM
synysterdemon Wrote:
After developing GMOD servers for hella amount of years, I'm interested in this. What you looking to do? Would like some more info

Im looking to make a really professional community with mature people leading it. I would also like to focus on one gamemode at the start and then expand slowly as we get bigger
add me on discord when you have the time and we can talk cant really express myself as good as talking to somone livePixel#9747
lol i guess im cool.

I'm also making a server atm! Good luck to you, what gamemode(s) are you thinking of covering?

Did you open one?
If yes whats your discord you ccan add me MaybeC#4723