Garry's Mod

What are your guys expectations for S&Box?

Submitted by ABR117, , Thread ID: 134738

Thread Closed
23-06-2019, 02:29 PM
Incase anyone's wondering, S&box is pretty much Garry's mod 2. No one really knows when its going to be released. But when it is, what do you guys really want to see when the game is complete and out of beta? (If there even is a beta)

Personally the only elements I really, really want to see is more flexible-ness for new game mode ideas, better modding tools, and most importantly,

a built in MAP EDITOR. (Oh boy a built in map editor would be Hella useful for server owners too.)

RE: What are your guys expectations for S&Box?

I have seen this, interesting. I wonder what will happen to the existing communities in GMOD, since this is most likely gonna be an improved version garry's mod..

OP
23-06-2019, 03:52 PM
mrmagnificent29 Wrote:
I have seen this, interesting. I wonder what will happen to the existing communities in GMOD, since this is most likely gonna be an improved version garry's mod..

Well, from what I've heard, a lot of communities like DarkRP, Zombie Survival, SCP Breach, and a lot more are planning to move their communities to S&Box, but improve the gamemodes they use, or make a new gamemode from scratch so they can play it. It really makes me excited to see what communities come out if it, new, and old ones.

23-06-2019, 05:04 PM
ABR117 Wrote:
Well, from what I've heard, a lot of communities like DarkRP, Zombie Survival, SCP Breach, and a lot more are planning to move their communities to S&Box, but improve the gamemodes they use, or make a new gamemode from scratch so they can play it. It really makes me excited to see what communities come out if it, new, and old ones.

Indeed, this kinda reminds me somekinda of banner lord type of improved version, where warband had alot of modules, but bannerlord was ment to surpass that, so let's be hopeful and pray for a good thing!

i have seen it since last year i was really excited about it but now i don't care that much but if they release i would buy it

OP
23-06-2019, 05:37 PM
mrmagnificent29 Wrote:
Indeed, this kinda reminds me somekinda of banner lord type of improved version, where warband had alot of modules, but bannerlord was ment to surpass that, so let's be hopeful and pray for a good thing!
Yup, I heard about something like this. My friend is a fanatic and he always brings up that whenever we have a conversation. Lmao.

I am extremely intrigued by it, I am curious as to what gamemodes will port over smoothly, and if TTT is going to be ported and be a default one again.