The Lounge

What do you do when your internet is out?

Submitted by Park Jimin, , Thread ID: 106533

Thread Closed

RE: What do you do when your internet is out?

happens to me during every thunder storm..... curl up in a ball and freak out lol....i usually just go to the gym

Normally I just switch to my phone which works without my home Internet. But recently I moved into a new city so it's fun to explore the surroundings if I don't have Internet

Install Blender or something. It will give you something productive to do and its a fun skill to work on.

Depends on time of the day.
If its past 8pm, i go to sleep
if its anytime between 1pm and 8pm, i usually lay on bed and play games on phone, or if in mood, i watch some previously saved movies on pc.
if its before 1pm, i go back to sleep xD

Have you ever tried playing board games? chess rules1

i do things that donot invovle the internet since itsgne

No internet is in a way a godsend to me. I write novels when that happens, tbh I should do that evenwhen I do have internet, but internet is a unavoidable black hole :/

I sleep or I go for walks, connecting with nature is amazing

>WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR INTERNET IS OUT?

Waiting till the internet turns on...

Have you noticed this website makes you interact with people its like mandator O_O? Lol but I love it, haven't seen people out of FB this interacted with others. Usually what I do is watch tv via antenna or go run. But I work a 12-hour schedule so I don't have much time around. If the internet is out my cell phone has a hotspot. So its never really down, especially since it's considered a utility here where I live.