Gaming Discussions

What is the Best Game You Have Played?

Submitted by Babanen, , Thread ID: 120879

Thread Closed

RE: What is the Best Game You Have Played?

Dota 2, even now i'm rarely playing, i still watch the competitive play and enjoy it.

Elder Scrolls Online probably because there is so much to do I have it since 2016 and I still play just because it's years of learning how to works.

The best game I have ever played is Legend of Zelda:Wink Waker!

I replay it a few times per year! Maybe it is just nostalgia, but I LOVE that game.

Half-life 2 is the best game that i played, needles to say its favorite universe of million gamers around the world. So nothing unique

Diablo 2 was my fave all time game most addicting of all, however dota 2 is my current addiction hell i cant stop watching people play...its so odd

There are many games I like to play, but the game where I miss the most or where I played the most is World of Warcraft Classic (until 1.12)

For PC, besides Icewind Dale and Neverwinter Nights, Diablo III.

10-05-2019, 03:46 AM
PaperBlue Wrote:
I'm going to sound like such a #gamergirl (it counts guys I swear) but I absolutely fell in love with The Sims 3 I don't know how many hours I've put into that game but it kick started so many things for me, I used to enter photo contests, learned how to use photoshop to edit the pictures, made sims music videos back when I was 14/15 :') created my own possess and animations for the game and for others to use. I loved the open world, the customization options, and with the help of mods I loved being able to control every little aspect of the game. Even though it came out like 2009 its still my favorite game to this day

Sims is my sh****t! I love the crazy new sex position mods!

[Image: smsm.jpg]

The best game that I've ever played is hands down the Uncharted trilogy. I've platinumed all three of them. The story, art, gameplay and sound are just perfect in my opinion. I don't like it when people say gameplay is king. To me it has always been a council of objectives where in all the aspects of the game should be served as much as the gameplay. Only then it's a well rounded game.

The Story
The story of this game does almost everything right. The plot is good enough to keep you engaged. The characters are well written and their motivations are portrayed well. Their development is done pretty well too. But the most amazing thing was the pacing. It was just the right pace.

The Art
If anything naughty dog has proven in the last decade is that they have amazing art teams. The kind that would make an art lover out of you. Meticulously modeled characters, amazing set pieces and just the right use of composition and colors to evoke different emotions at the right moment. The art of a game is not a side character. It is what makes you believe in that world

The Gameplay
The gameplay is similar to what you would expect from a third person cover based shooter tacked on with some traversing mechanics. So what makes it different you ask. Well in this particular case the map is your playground. Any one who has played the multiplayer of this game can tell you that you that every mechanic is so well blended in with each other that you can do whatever whenever. It's robust and it helps the story move along without any hitches.

The Sound
Now the sound is a three part thing. Voice acting, Soundtrack and then the SFX. Voice acting cannot go wrong when you have talents like Nolan North, Claudia Black and Richard Mcgonagle. They flush out the characters so well. Voice acting though not always necessary but a key feature to making you believe in characters and care about them. Uncharted Soundtrack is optimal. Nothing too special in my opinion. It suits the theme and it works well with the drama of the story. Now the sfx done here is amazing. Especially if you have a good sound setup you can here the detail. It's definitely not realistic by any means but a stylized one. But still it works and is well polished.

Apart from this I would like to say that the studio(naughty dog) up holds an amazing philosophy and a commendable work ethic.
They believe a game to be a work of art and entertainment not a piece of software or product and you will never hear a naughty dog game crashing or getting stuck on your system. Such devotion to quality is unheard of. So well Polished.

Best games i ever player are Need for Speed, Counter Strike, Codename: Panzers and World of Tanks.