Thread Closed

RE: most graphically beautiful game

My most favorite are:
Call of Duty
Edge of Mythology
Far Cry
Grand Theft Auto

The most beautiful game I play is Horizon Zero Dawn, It's a beautiful game Smile

22-03-2019, 03:08 PM
rushX Wrote:
What's the most beautiful game you have played?

I just bought a new laptop and I'm looking for a really good looking game to try. I want to get myself lost in beautiful sceneries and graphics of a game. My friend recommended me Odyssey but Idk.

What do you guys recommend?
Must be a PC game.

If it were console it would easily be uncharted 4

Ori ans the Blind Forest won me over with it's beauty. Beside visuals, it's sound design and music is beautiful too.

I just bought a new laptop and I'm looking for a really good looking game to try. I want to get myself lost in beautiful sceneries and graphics of a game. My friend recommended me Odyssey but Idk.

Must be a PC game.

Journey is pretty good, a bit short but that's okay, also has great OST

put the witcher on full blast and there ya go. or if you like cars, like i do, forza horizon 4 is pretty great. fh4 makes the cars and the world look amazing.

Assassin's Creed: Origins is the most graphically beautiful imo, especially since it's in ancient Egypt<3

I loved the JOURNEY .... Its very cool .. moody .. Peacefull ... Beautyfull soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkL94nKSd2M

22-03-2019, 03:08 PM
rushX Wrote:

Must be a PC game.
This may sound stupid but minecraft with a high resolution texture pack paired a great shader never ceases to amaze me