Gaming Discussions

How much money do you spend on video games? lol

Submitted by SlixFaz, , Thread ID: 131149

Thread Closed

RE: How much money do you spend on video games? lol

Oh god... I remember spending about 3000 on an runescape private server.. lol.

This post was last modified: 30-06-2019, 03:03 PM by BoroB1
I think my Steam account took over $1000 by now. But I'm playing there for more than 5 years by now, so maybe relatively it's not much.

Nah free games is much better than paid games thats why those paid games never get to the top

On steam sales i usually spend around 100-200 on just titles and then if the dlc is reasonable i will buy them all. If a game peaks my interest i will spend my money on it to show the developers love.

I spend about 2k$ for list 500 games on my steam with full price and pre-order !

I spent like $100 into games (mainly Steam) and I have a Humblebundle subscription

My limit on games is generally $100, just because I usually buy premium/gold editions or preorder.

Quite a bit, but I have recently started using Humble Bundle for the joke and G2A as it is really useful

21-05-2019, 03:25 PM
SlixFaz Wrote:
I mean, i've spent alot of money on games but i RARELY go over $80 when purchasing a game :/ what about you?
I only purchase games when they're on sale. I know the developer is earning slightly less but it's a lot easier on the wallet, especially now that games cost up to $70-80 for the base game on consoles

My gaming computer cost 3.000euro and then the games i have and in game money is over the 1k to so gaming is not cheap to xD