Gaming Discussions

What was your first game you loved?

Submitted by Petrifyingz, , Thread ID: 125388

Thread Closed

RE: What was your first game you loved?

There were a few golden oldies on PC like Broken Sword 1, Need for Speed 3, Lemmings, Star Wars Rebel Assault, King's Quest, Half-Life 1 and more. I don't remember, which one was the first xD

I used to enjoy good old Golden Eye but I think Halo was the one that got me properly into playing games.

My love was ans still is King of Fighters 95 and 98 Slugfest

I think it was final fantasy 7 that really got me hooked on the playstation. Great game, great story. Hours of gameplay.

my favourite first game must be runescape because it was fun back then lol xd

my first game is the hobbit adventyre this game its insane

17-07-2019, 09:28 PM
MaxKing Wrote:
my favourite first game must be runescape because it was fun back then lol xd

This too. Runescape all day baby lol. Still play OSRS to this day.

call of duty was the first game i still know about, the other games i forgot the name off

The first I immediately fell in love and my introduction to the whole gaming industry had to be pong for the original Atari back in the early 90s, my mind was blown away on the concept that I could create different events to occur in a virtual environment. Despite its simplistic graphic, the game was charming and satisfying whenever you manage to score. Plus I spent countless hours playing it with my brother and sisters. It was a experience unlike anything i witness before and it will remain always in my heart as a cherish memory Smile

Pokemon Platinum, had always been a fan of the series but when I got my hands on that one, I've been hooked ever since.

The amount of things they included, battle frontier, safari zone, legendaries coming back, the job lot, alltime favourite.