Gaming Discussions

How do you balance real life and gaming?

Submitted by Jones90, , Thread ID: 137410

Thread Closed
18-07-2019, 04:25 PM
This post was last modified: 18-07-2019, 04:28 PM by Jones90
Hey all,

I am really curious to knowhow do you manage to balance your real life duties (such as work) and gaming sessions?

As I am always finding it harder to stay up to date with all the latest video games coming out, I tend to limit myconsumption. So maybe I might focus on 1 or 2 single player titles at a time, take my time to complete itand avoid any the additional content such as collectables or achievements.

That being said I doeventually take a small break and play a fewenjoyable multiplayer games (though ones that offer quick short sessions rather thanthereally time consuming ones).

RE: How do you balance real life and gaming?

Well, it really depends.
When I used to have a really busy schedule back in the days I bought a console just to play those 1-2 Hours a day before going to sleep or having some gaming time during the weekend.
It's really hard to find a balance when you have an active social life and work that takes most of your day.
not hard to balance when you have no social life and no job tho.
And honestly I preferred when I had "no time" to play, there was always something to play and I would never get bored, right now i can hardly find a game that is satisfying.

im doing a break every 1/2 hours and go to a walk with my dog Smile

Umm I don't know it all depends on human but i think playing more than 2 hours daily is unhealthy I enjoy to play 2 hours in day then rest

Turn gaming into your real life. Do work for games. It's that easy.
Now you see me, Now You Don't

only way is to be a online YouTube gamer and be good at it, not as much gaming thou more editing and creating IMO