Garry's Mod

Why you bought Garry's Mod?

Submitted by Astrof Major, , Thread ID: 116052

Thread Closed

RE: Why you bought Garry's Mod?

I bought Gmod in 2013 for play in server Roleplay "Name is RealifeRolePlay" is a french server developped A to Z very complet.

Bought it after i downloaded GMod 10 torrent when i saw that GMod 13 is out and it has workshop.

09-01-2019, 12:11 AM
AstrofMajor Wrote:
I bought it because i saw video about this game and i wanted to play with addons! But why you bought it?
I bought it simply because it's fun, you get to socialize and find different servers, and, after all, play with add-ons. It's been a long-running community with a lot of members. You'll never miss out on the fun in GMod.

Because the action and because I have long wanted to buy this game officer.

I bought Garry's Mod for my birthday in 2012, because I saw video on YouTube of someone playing it. It looked fun to me so I bought it!

I bought it years ago because all my friends were into it back then. the rpg servers were really fun to play

09-01-2019, 12:11 AM
AstrofMajor Wrote:
I bought it because i saw video about this game and i wanted to play with addons! But why you bought it?
Same, I brought it because I saw a video on it. It was a bit complicated to learn at first but it was amazingly fun after

Back in 2015/16 I watched alot of YouTube videos with sandbox, TTT and Murder. Became a fan and eventualy got the game

I bought Garrys Mod because I like sandbox games. So I bought it

Just looked fun and I saw some machinimas on Youtube.