Gaming Discussions

The best MMO games?

Submitted by Cuaspes, , Thread ID: 137227

Thread Closed
17-07-2019, 02:16 AM
The greatest MMO games out there should be listed here! :please:

RE: The best MMO games?

Guild Wars 2. Awesome world, cna play solo or with friends. Great storyline and expansions. Good classes to play with as well.

17-07-2019, 06:29 AM
vashcool Wrote:
Guild Wars 2. Awesome world, cna play solo or with friends. Great storyline and expansions. Good classes to play with as well.
Macro area zone, good design, great races (charr is my favourite, hate the norn instead ahah) yes gw2 probably, no monthly subscription that's the best things.

Elite Dangerous, Cannot recommend it enough, the real scale of the milky way still blows my mind.

LOTRO man I spent so many hours in this game back in the day, hey lets not forget about runescape as well!

the best MMO game , its MU ONLINE , such a good game , and i love the story Smile

I think for me Elder Scrolls Online is one of the best out there. Coming from a veteran skyrim player ofcourse!

I just got back into ffxiv and I'm loving it, so nice not having to have different characters when you can be anything/everything.

Elder Scrolls Online is a huge hit in my opinion. I've spent countless hours on that game.

Looking forward to 2022 nerve gear then i can play sao