Gaming Discussions

Pokemon

Submitted by Papa Schwabs, , Thread ID: 122225

Thread Closed

RE: Pokemon

20-04-2019, 02:12 AM
Nemo Wrote:
Well I had a great account, then I decided to challenge myself and lost all my progress and restarted the game. I lost my event pokemon including hoopa,diance,keldeo, meloetta,etc. So I restarted but me and you should battle or trade sometimes Pm your 3-ds friend code and I will friend you soon

Sure ! It will be a pleasure
Israeli member / From Algeria
Peacefull and calm minded.

Been playing Pokemon since 1998, i skipped Lets Go though as it seemed too gimmicky and ive been to Kanto too many times to count at this point. Im very much excited for Gen 8, always love a new generation of Pokemon so much new things to see.
[Image: da315dba9d1bf904046ebd7e6bf5b149.png]

22-02-2019, 06:35 AM
PapaSchwabs Wrote:
Does anyone here play? Have played? Main series games? GO?

What are your thoughts on Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee? I haven't gotten to play yet, they seem like fine games but I'm awaiting the unnamed 8th gen game to be released later this year. No motion control gimmicks.

I used to play go pretty regularly, but I fell out like most people.

good

I like pokemon xD, but pokemon go is a toxic application in my opinion and i dont like pokemon go

pokemon go un brutto gioxo ve lo sconsiglio minchiaSmile

Still playing, i love this series
Can't wait for the 8th gen to try it out SmileSmile

It was fun! Sped through it way too fast though and by the time it was ready to beat the e4 i didn't feel a need to because i knew it was going to be ridiculously easy.

I uses to play it with my gameboy when i was young

"Still playing, i love this series
Can't wait for the 8th gen to try it out"

Same for me

my favs are definitely crystal + HG/SS, crystal was my very first! i have so many nostalgic memories of playing crystal on my brother's gameboy colour that he gave me. big runner up is su/mo and ultra su/mo, those games were absolutely fantastic!