Gaming Discussions

Junk is fortnite good?

Submitted by Actno__, , Thread ID: 137844

Thread Closed
23-07-2019, 07:31 AM
AWarn2 allows you to give your players warnings for various reasons, which stay with the player until they are deleted, allowing you and other admins on your server to easily view what the player has been warned for in the past. With AWarn2, you can easily spot repeat offenders and deal with them.

[b]Try it before you buy it![/b]
If you would like to try AWarn2 for FREE, you can download a version of the script over on my website (link below) for free. The free version has all of the bells and whistles of the paid version except MySQL integration and updated GUI. I would much rather you use an official free version than a leak with potentially harmful code added to it.

RE: is fortnite good?

In my opinion, I don't think so, but you should try it out. Maybe you'll like it.

Considering the game is FTP yet rich with content i would say its sustainable for you to play it. I personally didnt like the artstyle tho.

i think apex is alot better, but everybody loves different things, i imagine some people can have alot of fun with fortnite ....but i can't

no is not good, i don`t like this game.
i recomand you www.metin2ama.ro

if I see on twith I think Fortnite is for kids. try APEX

This post was last modified: 28-07-2019, 12:16 AM by Idomoryosef
Actno__ Wrote:
AWarn2 allows you to give your players warnings for various reasons, which stay with the player until they are deleted, allowing you and other admins on your server to easily view what the player has been warned for in the past. With AWarn2, you can easily spot repeat offenders and deal with them.

If you would like to try AWarn2 for FREE, you can download a version of the script over on my website (link below) for free. The free version has all of the bells and whistles of the paid version except MySQL integration and updated GUI. I would much rather you use an official free version than a leak with potentially harmful code added to it.
No

Actno__ Wrote:

No

in my opinion it's pretty trash and boring but that's just my opinion

I'm not a fortnite fan but it is not bad at all. I quite liked it.