Gaming Discussions

Do you think minecraft is more beautiful than fortnite?

Submitted by sharky12, , Thread ID: 136492

Thread Closed
09-07-2019, 08:58 PM
i think it is cause you can make some good stuff unlike fortnite cause fortnite doesn't look like the ideal game for art

RE: Do you think minecraft is more beautiful than fortnite?

Minecraft. Shaders with a parallax mapping texture pack look incredible. You can make anything in minecraft with the right mod/texture pack.

It is. obviously not for graphics, but for it amazing possibilities. A game that stimulates imagination with endless paths.

19-07-2019, 08:37 AM
runbmc77 Wrote:
Minecraft. Shaders with a parallax mapping texture pack look incredible. You can make anything in minecraft with the right mod/texture pack.
do not forget about command blocks
I usually create a lot of things when I use command blocks and make stuff like custom map or system
You can even convert mod into minecraft one command stuff!

todo es mjeor que fornite amigo todo sin exepcion alguna

Oh yeah... minecraft is better than fornite... minecraft is your own world.. i like more than fornite

i think the default minecraft generation without any texture packs looks way better than fortnite

Well based on graphics alone, I'd say Fortnite is far more beautiful because with the settings cranked up to max, it really looks amazing in it's cartoon style. Minecraft doesn't even have dynamic shadows unless you install shaderpacks, but I am basing this off from vanilla Minecraft. But Minecraft doesn't shine with graphics, it shines with the endless possibilities it has.

when minecraft wasnt that mainsteam it were the best days

yes i do, because minecraft has paintings and fortnite doesnt so point proved.