Gaming Discussions

Steam Your highest level on steam?

Submitted by Windik, , Thread ID: 60088

Thread Closed
12-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Hey, I started this thread to collect some information about the current level average on steam from users on this forum Smile
Hope I will see some interesting stuff! Me myself have a LvL 69 on my steam profile.

Post your levels down below ^_^

RE: Your highest level on steam?

im level 13, i don't really care about it, not like the others around here like @widget and @starfola (they have made a thread like that already)
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

My highest level is 21 not really focusing on it nor care about my levels

My level is 64 I'm kinda don't leveling it rn but l 100 would be nice

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

My highest level is 33 and I really don't care about it.
my bad english...

well, is it the higher the level the much money you can earn? Otherwise the level is useless in my opinion.

Something around level 60. I was on 50, but the summer sale really broke the level system and made it far too easy to level up. I used most of my tokens for the 5 euro coupon though, so I didn't level that much.
Most levels came from just finishing the trading card sets of games I enjoyed and had received half of the cards through playing. Isn't that expensive to do it like that.

I never really got past level 10 because i was always making new accounts to avoid bans on csgo and shit lmao

This post was last modified: 29-07-2019, 09:06 AM by PidorOneLove
I was 30 level, but on Grand Prix I got 49. In principle I don't care about this.

I was level 86 but when Grand Prix event was release, i got 59 LVL. Now i'm level 145 !