Gaming Discussions

WATCH DOGS LGION | Hyped or not ?

Submitted by Kalil, , Thread ID: 138559

Thread Closed
28-07-2019, 09:02 PM
"Watch Dogs: Legion (stylised WATCH DOGS LGION) is an upcoming action-adventure game developed by Ubisoft Toronto and published by Ubisoft. It is due to be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Google Stadia on March 6, 2020. It will be the third instalment in the Watch Dogs series and the sequel to Watch Dogs 2. The game is set within a fictionalised representation of London designed as an open world, and is playable from a third-person perspective. It features the ability to control multiple characters that can be recruited across the game's setting and who can be permanently lost during the course of a playthrough. The game will also feature a cooperative multiplayer that will allow up to four players being able to working together.

The game's story focuses on the efforts of the London branch of hacker group DedSec in combating an authoritarian regime that has taken control of the United Kingdom, thanks to the advanced surveillance system known as ctOS. To assist in this, DedSec recruits allies from across the city in order to liberate the city as a resistance force. Each character in the game will have their own background and skill set and provide a more dynamic influence to the game's narrative as the story progresses."

Thanks Wikipedia for this little description.

If you want to see the trailer, here it is :

Also important if you didn't see it, the first 10 minutes of the game :

When i saw those 2 videos, i was immediately hyped by this game. I played the first one of the saga I was like "meh, cool game but not as great as i thought" and so i didn't play the second game because it seemed to be the same as the first one.
BUT this one looks amazing. The new system of characters is AWESOME and I really want to play.

And you, what is you opinion about this game ?
[Image: iismqCv.gif]

RE: WATCH DOGS LGION | Hyped or not ?

The game looks good. The concept of becoming any npc in the game sounds really dope.

Not at all, I get the feeling that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to beat the crap out of it!

Honestly this game hooked my attention. First of all, it's basically the GTA V character switch concept but SO much more flexible and diverse, giving actual choice to the player. Next is the fact they've dived back into the dystonian-esque vibe that WD1 had (WD2 really ruined it for me with the whole vibrant techno-hacker look they went for; jumped the scale with that one.) The dystopian atmosphere is what made WD1 so gritty and exciting, the idea that BigBro is this cynical evil mastermind ready to pounce.

100% keeping up-to-date with this game.

(also Cyberpunk 2077 is up there on the watch list)

i never really play at watch dogs just the 2 on PS4 but i don't really like it soooo idk.

Integer tortor tellus, porttitor vulputate posuereInteger tortor tellus, porttitor vulputate posuereInteger tortor tellus, porttitor vulputate posuereInteger tortor tellus, porttitor vulputate posuere

Personally I'm extremely hyped for the new Watch Dogs game since Watch Dogs 2 was such as good game (unlike the original Watch Dogs :/)

From what I have read in this thread and having seen the videos I'm pretty hyped about this game. Especially because I got my new computer running and I hope to play that game on highest settings.

Bu konuda okuduklarmdan ve videolar grdklerimden bu oyuna olduka zldm. zellikle yeni bilgisayarm altrdm ve bu oyunu en yksek ayarlarda oynamay umduum iin.

Iam so excited for this watch dog, I have played the other 2 already