Gaming Discussions

PC Gaben's Steam OR Fornite's Epic Games?

Submitted by CheeseDips, , Thread ID: 138843

Thread Closed
31-07-2019, 03:51 PM
Tencent Gaben
[Image: epic-games-filled.png]or[Image: steam-logo-transparent.png]

Steam beats it by miles but I want to hear opinions.
If I cannot understand my friend's silence, I will never get to understand his words.

RE: Gaben's Steam OR Fornite's Epic Games?

Gaben's steam of course. much more better games. like much better.

Steam of course, not only are the games better, but the community is too.

OP
I can't stand Epic games, they're very anti-competitive with their tactics and not a Monopoly we need, especially with Ten-cent pulling strings.
If I cannot understand my friend's silence, I will never get to understand his words.

As much as i dislike having multiple Launchers, i'm glad Epic Games is stepping up, Valve has been sitting on their Ass with Steam for a decade now and hasn't made a New Game in YEARS, Competition is good.

Steam of course. Steam offers a lot more games and also the community consists of other people than small Fartnite Kids.

I would rather support both as I'm getting kind of annoyed with how greedy steam has become

I think Steam should improve some little stuff than sitting on their arses, however Epic Games is basically that launcher that one kid in Computer Science made for fun.

I'd say steam. Video games are becoming a corporate owned travesty and I personally feel that if everybody doesn't stick to one platform we're going to end up have gigabytes of launchers just because companies want more money.
Oh, that and I've had steam the longest lmao

I would say steam but I don't know the process of getting a game on the epic game store but it's quite the process on steam