Gaming Discussions

How did you get your Gaming PC?

Submitted by Luminent, , Thread ID: 99257

Thread Closed

RE: How did you get your Gaming PC?

Save up for some Weeks until you have about 800$. Then buy the Parts and build it yourself.

I worked hard, creating websites and web applications.
Long chose components, then a few days went shopping.
All day assembly.
Finally, I have a gaming PC.
But the irony is that I do not have time for games. My last game The Witcher 3

i got mine by buying parts and building it myself it took some time to get the money though

i didnt have a gaming computer because i dont have money to buy gaming pc lmao

By forgoing school lunches for months and saving that money...

I started saving since I had 13 years and now (at 15 years) I've my PC master race

Best Buy sells some premade ones if you do not want to go through the hassle of building one yourself. The risk of building one yourself is you short circuit a part or something.

My 1st computer was given to me by my uncle. Every other one after that was bought after summer works.

I'm the stage of trying to justify the expense of getting a new one. I have the money but there are also a lot of real life things that i kind of need more. I need to get better at adulting and actually start saving - especially as I'd be buying something premade (Ikea furniture confuses me - no way I wouldn't screw up a PC)

I worked at a Shop in my area in my free time for 2 years or so .. i watched alot of Youtube vids and got help from a good Friend to build it and order the parts