What makes a Darkrp server good

Submitted by WinRAR______, , Thread ID: 132043

Thread Closed

RE: What makes a Darkrp server good

good, much content, no admins beeing abusive and no fk lags

31-05-2019, 08:13 AM
WinRAR______ Wrote:
What make a dark rp server good these days like more like in content and not like staff
The first step is a well-coordinated system, server administration, and the second is the unique content that your server can offer.

06-06-2019, 06:33 AM
ke_di Wrote:
The players and how the players act in the server without breaking rules and RDMing.
Some decent addons and good administration service.
These make a perfect DarkRP server.
Even breaking rules and RDMing can be a good pull, that's why we have police and handcuff mods
But this exactly, good players make a good community which makes a good server

Don't mess with players when they have done nothing wrong. Also ensure your staff are mature and are around 16 or older, this can help with ensuring administration is easier.

I think it's RolePlay between people.Or events like raids.

Having roleplay actually on the server, not only in the name Wink

Nice! This might prove to be really useful for servers that require a lot of building.

Some body know punction in darkrp what i can cut to optimalise server or best server configurations?

it depends on the person asking. i cant tell you how to make a good server because i may like different aspects then everyone else in this thread.
but if i have to put MY thought. then it would be, Serious Roleplay. where people actually take there roles serious and have fun

I believe that Good content will affect it. T. E. unique Mani printers, interesting profession, quests, a small the plot)