Garry's Mod

Is Making A Sandbox Server Worth It Anymore?

Submitted by MattGTX, , Thread ID: 141131

Thread Closed
21-08-2019, 10:04 AM
Is creating a sandbox server on Garrys Mod not for money but actually developing a well rounded server with a solid community and player base even achievable anymore? I understand Garrys Mod is a old game but it seems like it is still a viable option to create a community.

RE: Is Making A Sandbox Server Worth It Anymore?

Let's chat and share Addons of different modes Nation is not important

I dunno, what would you do? I remember when I used to run a sandbox for building and stuff, learned a few nice peeps to know.

21-08-2019, 10:04 AM
MattGTX Wrote:
Is creating a sandbox server on Garrys Mod not for money but actually developing a well rounded server with a solid community and player base even achievable anymore? I understand Garrys Mod is a old game but it seems like it is still a viable option to create a community.
Sure yes. That's a most playable framework in the whole universe of GMOD. There, you actually can make a something, and stand it on public voting or bugreport for exploits&bugs, if you are trying to improve your develop.

It's a different experience from different gamemodes, some people just like to chill and build stuff

This post was last modified: 14-01-2020, 04:24 AM by Murdered1g
If you're looking to make a community on a gmod server i wouldn't recommend sandbox maybe ttt or darkrp.

if you want making sandbox, make sandbox. or another want? make another.

I think it is still worth it. You basically control your own experience and if other people join, you can share that experience with them too.

I never understood ordinary servers by the sandbox (I always thought that these were superfluous garrez-based servers, but also few people played on them))

Yeah sandbox servers are fun but not a lot of people come on it usually