Garry's Mod

Is it just me or GMOD never gets old

Submitted by crumble77777, , Thread ID: 140993

Thread Closed
20-08-2019, 10:47 AM
Gmod is by far one of the funnest sandbox game i have ever played. I dont think there is ever/has ever been a game like it. It is so unqiue in its own was and is always enjoyabe coming back to it. I want to ask if anyone else is that same, like, i just bored of it here and their and I stop playing for a whilem but when i come back to it, it seems as if it just gets funner and funner. Just me?

RE: Is it just me or GMOD never gets old

Never will get old or boring at all, there is too many gamemodes to play, and if you dont like any of the gamemodes then you can always make your own! i know people with over 8k hours and they are still going strong in the game, no other game comes close to the amount of time i can play gmod without getting bored

20-08-2019, 10:47 AM
crumble77777 Wrote:
Gmod is by far one of the funnest sandbox game i have ever played. I dont think there is ever/has ever been a game like it. It is so unqiue in its own was and is always enjoyabe coming back to it. I want to ask if anyone else is that same, like, i just bored of it here and their and I stop playing for a whilem but when i come back to it, it seems as if it just gets funner and funner. Just me?
i definitely feel the same way, ive been playing for 4 years straight. but still loving it!!

GMod is like Minecraft a sandbox game which people come out of nowhere and start playing again

gamemode makes the game funnier :lol: u can explode all the map

role play on gmod is way better than DayZs role play

OP
22-08-2019, 03:26 AM
JimboJohney Wrote:
GMod is like Minecraft a sandbox game which people come out of nowhere and start playing again
yea exactly right

The inherent nature and structure of Garry's Mod enforces a timeless aspect, as you can always find something new to do, just as long as you can either find it or make it yourself.

it does, look at its grafik, the engine, the crashes, the quality of the content... I just wana play S&box

This is true. Sometimes it gets boring, but since addons are so easy to install, it never gets old.