Garry's Mod

[ULX] Physgun / Pickup / Freeze Players

Submitted by SOWHAT, , Thread ID: 141916

Thread Closed
30-08-2019, 09:00 AM
Works very well and is very useful in any type of server.

Description:
I was searching for a script like this a while back when I made some DarkRP servers and 90% of the scripts I found didn't work or caused errors.
Then after a considerable amount of time I found this one. I would love to credit the creator of this script but unfortunately I've had it so long and just been transferring it, I can't find the original post which I got it from.
That being said ALL credit for the script goes to the original creator.
I will not update or change the script as I think it would be disrespectful to the creator.

This script will only work if you have ULX and ULib installed.
It will allow you to pickup players and then right click to freeze them using the ULX freeze.
Then you can simply left click them again and let go to unfreeze them.
The script uses each ULX group can_target permissions to check whether or not the player has permission to pick up another player.

Has never caused any issues or error messages for me and I sincerely doubt it ever would.

Mod link:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1671549081&searchtext=ulx+pickup

RE: [ULX] Physgun / Pickup / Freeze Players

This is pretty funny. i could see using this to stop mingebags.

Man! Thank you for that, hell, was looking for this addon for about a year(
The Fafnir Official
LIKE YOU!

Merci beaucoup cette addon est super pour les joueur qui ne respecte pas les regle dans le darkrp

Yo thank you for this mate been looking for this for quiet a while now thank you for posting buddy