Garry's Mod

Best DarkRp server?

Submitted by Dodler, , Thread ID: 142436

Thread Closed
06-09-2019, 07:07 AM
Which DarkRp server do you think is the best?I want to know your opinion on this topic

RE: Best DarkRp server?

Any DarkRP server hosted by your buds.

Honestly, all public darkrp servers are trash, due to the nature of the gamemode and bad admins it attracts.
Just pay 10 bucks a month to run one yourself, or pay a friend to do it with you.

Are you for real? I thought all DARKRP servers were long dead, and based on Donat. Example : the Russian community, the same GalaxyRP - Donate.
The Fafnir Official
LIKE YOU!

all servers are beautiful in their own way, there are no better ones, there are special ones.

Honestly you just have to find a server that fits the way that you want to play the game whether that be serious, semi serious.

My think in Turkey best DarkRP server NarkozRP Smile
But if you want you can see gametracker logs.

Most Dark-RP servers have gone dead that have been used in the sense of a standalone, vanilla version of what it was.. The ones who survived did work for themselves to add, develop new functions, and keep up with others who competed. That is, of course, you did not get a DDoS knocking at your ISP, in regards by such kiddos. There was one called 1942-RP, as well as some others, as I know, did well back then.. Leadership was failing when I last saw them. They are probably gone now..

I find that dark rp servers at this point are pretty toxic. Its hard to find one where newbies are welcome to the community and get thought how to play. So much BS that happens.

I'm from brazilian, im playing in the smile rp, but the superior server is coll bro

Honestly you just have to find a server that fits the way that you want to play the game whether that be serious, semi serious