Garry's Mod

How many hours did you play Gmod

Submitted by Juakettt, , Thread ID: 132714

Thread Closed

RE: How many hours did you play Gmod

I currently have over 3,000 hours played on my newest account (9 years old). My old account has over 2,000. I had the game since it basically came out.

6350 hours so around that time. I started since I was like from 10 to 12.

I've been playing Garry's Mod since the release. 13,400 hours now.

1514 hours
Most of them is my childhood on TTT servers that grew each year in a new projects, it like dinasty, now i own my own Russian TTT and a handful of best friends from old projects
But it all started with Zombie Mod =D

I started in 2012 i currently have 6214 hours and counting. I hop around the gamemodes and servers. most of my childhood was on deathrun. through out this time i've experimented with cheats, exploits and i am now currently just going on servers finding as many exploits and using them to give away my profits. because i know i wont be there for long

I have almost 1.5k hours of this game and I can ensure you that another 1.5k are to come. This game has infinite possibilties and it's really fun. You can almost do whatever you want. Want to have a bit of roleplay? Go ahead hop in on RP servers. Want to have a more relaxed gameplay? Guess what we also have that come on in!

I have about 1,650 hours Mostly played on Roleplay servers

Currently have over 1.2k hours on the game most of them spent on TTT I just love that game mode

1500 Minutes of playing... THIS GAME IS ENDLESS!!!!!
With Addons and on Servers this game is one of the Best!

I have 2.8 K Hours i play it nor for over 3 years.