Garry's Mod

Is Half-Life 2 Roleplay Dead?

Submitted by Grogah, , Thread ID: 143170

Thread Closed
13-09-2019, 09:21 PM
Are there any good hl2rp servers still running? Can someone recommend a few and is it actually good to play or is it just kids running the server to sh*t?

RE: Is Half-Life 2 Roleplay Dead?

you can still play on nebulous.cloud but yeah most of hl2rp servers died becouse the gamemode is really old and only the servers that keep adding new things can survive

Kinda is. You'll still find some servers, though but sooner or later it'll all fade away in favor of other servers. It's been a long run for them but I think it's been long overdue.

Now server creators still opening hl2rp servers but players prefers DarkRP servers generally.

HL2RP is not dead. Although, yes, there is not so many players, it's still being played.

i don't think it's dead, nebulous.cloud just released their own custom framework (helix) which is doing very well. there are also many other roleplay servers you can make using the helix gamemode.

Garry's mod as a whole is becoming obsolete everyday slowly it is dying. Sad to see a once great game diminish into nothing.

As I do remember, plus what I have seen.. once GMod 13 came to be, most of the KuroScripts as in Clockwork, came to become a dead point because of the transition, views of players within more changes towards newer Role-playing mods; besides the abuse of the admins or server owners of not abiding by their own rules...

Which no one likes dishonesty; thus, limiting, filtering, and shredding out most servers. As with that, many grew tired of what it was. Everyone moved on mostly, but it is said earlier that the only ones who do survive are ones who add more to their base and main mode of the framework.

yes men, half-life 2 rp is dead, people (kids) playing darkrp

I'd say it isn't. I played on one of the top servers not too long ago, and had a good bit of fun roleplaying as an average Joe.