Garry's Mod

RP ? STILL ALIVE ?

Submitted by Neo121, , Thread ID: 128946

Thread Closed

RE: RP ? STILL ALIVE ?

Used to be but over the years they've become less and less frequent with children becoming admins and people minging around. Feelsbadman

It's still pretty decent to play to this day! - I tend to play it on PC where it's most active

I think darkrp is bad and military rp so RP dead for me

Batman... Darkrp is not bad. Bad are servers, 'cause developers make they only for money

por su puesto hay mcuahs cosas para jugar y todo tio

OP
Anyone using FiveM these days for RP ? I've been running a server for a while now on there. It steams all over Arma 3

I don't think RP is dead. Maybe there's some servers that don't enforce rp all that much, but I find a lot of Star Wars RP servers that are very serious and semi-serious. Nearly all StarwarsRP servers have excellent RPers and people who just love to be there and have fun without the chaos.

yes, but this players is so many kids, the older playes is real player for the rp 'is serious"

Of course it is. At the moment of my writing, there is currently 4,8k players on RP gamemodes (basically including DarkRP, StarWarsRP, MilitaryRP, and Clockwork).

it's steal alive... but honestly the community changed so much than the other gamemode is better than darkrp