Gaming Discussions

Xbox Is the Xbox Game Pass worth it?

Submitted by rojaben87, , Thread ID: 142530

Thread Closed
07-09-2019, 05:53 AM
New Xbox One owner here, not super familiar with the games on the platform. I saw that there is a game pass and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it. It seems like PlayStation Now. How does it work exactly?

RE: Is the Xbox Game Pass worth it?

Xbox game pass is a bit pricey for what it gives you - unless you like playing older singleplayer games. I would suggest, if you want to get it, to commit yourself to at least beating 3 singleplayer games to get your moneys worth a month. If you're not using it, cancel it. If you want to get it for multiplayer titles, just buy the multiplayer game instead.

Its ok not the best thing. But if you want to play gears 1-5 then it good for like $10 a month.

i think it's not the best thing what u can get it's not give u multiplayer games

Now that gears 5 is on it I would say it is. Its got some older 360 games on it so I would say its pretty good.

Xbox game pass is a bit pricey for what it gives you - unless you like playing older singleplayer games. I would suggest, if you want to get it, to commit yourself to at least beating 3 singleplayer games to get your moneys worth a month. If you're not using it, cancel it. If you want to get it for multiplayer titles, just buy the multiplayer game instead.