Warned
Thanks i will look at this and make some youtube videos with that xD

xxx

RE: Full Realistico Resource pack

Looks sick man! Thanks for sharing. Will check it out once I got 15 posts :D

dwwdwddddddddddddddawdawdawdawdawdawdawdaavawevbdawghuvetq2vwtgegqwyeyqwhgeyugqgewheyqwgeygwqhewque

if I manage to download this texturepack, I'll throw survival videos on youtube

Thank you for this leak! It is veyr nice and i hope it will work very well!

This post was last modified: 18-09-2019, 06:17 AM by z123484
Warned
This one is pretty good and I feel go to find it here.

Minecraft is an awesome game, right? Unlimited world resources giving u enough space for imagination.

And the awesome game will also have awesome plugins. Like this texture pack.

Also great shaders, like BSL or powerful SEUS PTGI series. They are truly fantastic.

Those plugins make Minecraft to such a degree of realistic and get me drunk into the gorgious views either created by nature or players.

Also I know nVIDEA is doing ray tracing shaders from minecraft, which will be awesome when combined with this texture pack.

I hope this texture pack will upgrade with new verisons and will always be great to use.

And thx to my family I got a great pc at my house that is able to carry up high qua shaders and texture packs.

Spend a lot of cash on it just to install great things like realistico 512x XDDDD.

I was actually planning to buy it but neaahhh I figured out I can get it from here. SO much thx to the author who posted this!

As a 8 year minecraft player, I always love this game and always desires best plugins and/or mods. With the existence of optifine and forge I am able to do that, and I hope this texture will not let me down.

I hope the actual look of this texture pack will be as same as the ones in video. I got a shader also so yeah xD.

I will use this texture pack to shot some great views on different mc servers and post them on social medias.

I want to let anybody, eveybody knows that such a fantastic texture pack exits.

Anyway, I look foward toward this texture pack and is exited about what it will bring me. Again, thank you so much for the author to post this! I will make a similar post later, too xD.

I just simply love the effect this texture pack created. So real, so beautiful

Huh why I still cant download when I reached 15 posts. Ooof so hard to get something great irl.

...??This is weird the 15 posts thing isnt working anymore?

this still work? legitimately interested in it. need a spicy minecraft ambiance

This resource pack looks amazing! I'm gonna melt my PC with it

Oh yes, It's all coming together, If this is legit I'll be happy because I'm not able to buy it in my country