RE: [Trainer] Elite: Dangerous 64bit

GameTime
Novice
Level:
Credits:
21-09-2019, 10:25 PM
21-09-2019, 08:07 PM
Neutronium Wrote:
That gives me an idea to suggest - although it probably is not possible to implement: What if during docking and during instance change (e.g. during supercruise to normal space and hyperspace) the trainer somehow automatically obfuscates itself from Frontier's server trackers by entering a kind of hibernation mode. Once in stable instance it re-activates. Probably too difficult if not impossible..

Cheats / Hacks doesn't work that way.
What you are suggesting will require actual program code change in the game itself, something that won't really work unless you can reverse engineer Frontier's .EXE

The type of Hacks and Cheats used in this Trainer is more of the usual Numbers substitution for existing parameters.

yamatokira54
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
21-09-2019, 10:38 PM
21-09-2019, 09:15 PM
jerrywoo96 Wrote:
Which unsafe options were you able to enable? Mine crashes the game b4 the september update if enabled unsafe options.
I did at first use the Freeze Ammo and the Energy Consumption from the unsafe tab, until i noticed i was using lasers so the ammo option wouldn't have effected anything. So i only used the Energy Consumption to 0 so that i would never run out of Laser power.

OP
21-09-2019, 11:38 PM
An situation update: Trainer is ready for 95%. I need to finish 1 or 2 things and test it extensively. I'm hesitating between releasing it tomorrow or waiting few days and test if Frontier didn't add some new checks. I think they might.

yamatokira54
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
21-09-2019, 11:47 PM
not_so_dangerous Wrote:
An situation update: Trainer is ready for 95%. I need to finish 1 or 2 things and test it extensively. I'm hesitating between releasing it tomorrow or waiting few days and test if Frontier didn't add some new checks. I think they might.
I'm pretty sure we wanted it like 2 days ago, but better to be safe then sorry.

Aries
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
22-09-2019, 12:14 AM
not_so_dangerous Wrote:

Would much rather wait a few days then possibly get banned. It's taking Frontier a while to fix the excessive amount of bugs anyways.. take your time. We'll be here when you feel that we're safe.

Fluffybits
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
22-09-2019, 12:23 AM
not_so_dangerous Wrote:

Sir, you are an absolute legend!
A few days testing for new checks from Frontier sounds like a plan.

22-09-2019, 02:04 AM
not_so_dangerous Wrote:

Complete it and do some testing for sure, we can wait a little longer. I think its unlikely FDev added new checks but better to be safe.

GameTime
Novice
Level:
Credits:
22-09-2019, 06:25 AM
not_so_dangerous Wrote:

Take your time, no need to rush it.
The game in its current state is buggy as hell.

Frontier has not fixed everything yet... as usual.
All the major issues they FDevs fixed it server side.... mostly stuff related to the ARX thing, as well as few money exploits regarding and selling shit (manure)

As usual FDevs don't care much about the rest of the game, if they think they patched all the big issues that can make players rich, or if they are losing money in the case of ARX farming.

slurping
Level:
Credits:
22-09-2019, 07:14 AM
crashed my ship five times testing its annoying whatever tho lol

cls15
Level:
Credits:
22-09-2019, 09:36 AM
This post was last modified: 22-09-2019, 12:06 PM by cls15
Maybe a danger making too much arx which is equivalent to real money so must be verified by frontier. As I understood, itll give some arx cents on every actions like jumps. Maybe dangerous to make too much jumps in a little time as we used to do with the trainer if its the case... Arx reward has apparently been introduced in every part of the game.

Still impatient but can wait a few days for security.
Thanks for the update, you rules.

By the way, wouldn't it be more secure to release an random named"exe" as CheatEngine ™ is surely known and spotby anti hack system?
If I have well understood, if they suspect something, they could get a list of running process...
Not sure if that's true as process should not have this kind of info if not running in administrative mode...