The Lounge

What do you do when your internet is out?

Submitted by Park Jimin, , Thread ID: 106533

Thread Closed

RE: What do you do when your internet is out?

When my internet is out i usually hop on my personal hotspot on my phone / tablet. I'm usually never without internet. and if i am, i'm listening to an audio book or watching some movies on my xbox.

Even when my internet is on I dont use it most of the time

Household work honestly, go shopping etc. Maybe read if I already did all that

I usually go visit friends or attend events. That or walk down to the beach depending on the weather. Sometimes I build something in my shop.

Just think about it in advance, and download some offline games on Steam. My personal favorites are Football Manager 2019 or XCom.
Else, always have some books downloaded on my Kindle, or I can start a new programming project offline.

I usually just listen to the music I have downloaded on my pc and play some games that I have, or maybe do something with friends.

If it's not for very long then i'd usually just play the google dinosaur game, but if it's gonna be a few hours or days then i'd play some of my offline steam games in the meantime.

i draw, or play console, or read; internet it's not a need for me hahahha, but i enjoy myself here so i lurk and procrastinate here a lot hahahhaha, laso it's my escape when i feel miserable, wich is nice

I either play offline games, go somewhere or do some things I need to do.

When my internet goes out i usually head outside to go talk with my friends and stuff like that.