E-Book Leaks

MAKE 45$ TODAY IN 30 MIN (10/09/2019 METHOD) $$$GUARANTEED$$$

Submitted by c4rletto, , Thread ID: 146174

Thread Closed
09-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Hey,I made this quick guide to show you a quick method to earn 45$.
you'll need a bit oftime,patience and a phone, we're going to sign up to some website (mostly vcc)and we'll receive $$$ as a bonus.
you can follow every step and earn 50$or only sign up to some of the website mentioned here and earn the amount mentioned near each website.

1) Sign up to "Monese" using thislink, trough my affiliate link you will receive 15(won't work without affiliate link), the procedure is pretty straight forward and takes about 15 minutes, I suggest you using real information as they might verify them.

2)Sign up to "Yap" using thislink, trough my affiliate link you will receive 10(won't work without affiliate link), the procedure is stillpretty easyand takes about 10minutes, as mentioned beforeI suggest you using real information as they might want toverify them.

3)Sign up to "Revolut" using thislink, trough my affiliate link you will receive 15(won't work without affiliate link), same procedure as above,pretty straight forwardand takes about 5minutes, as mentioned beforeI suggest you using real information as they willverify them.
This hidden content has been reported as not working 0 times this month.
1 times in total

RE: MAKE 45$ TODAY IN 30 MIN (10/09/2019 METHOD) $$$GUARANTEED$$$

09-10-2019, 06:54 PM
c4rletto Wrote:
Hey,I made this quick guide to show you a quick method to earn 45$.
you'll need a bit oftime,patience and a phone, we're going to sign up to some website (mostly vcc)and we'll receive $$$ as a bonus.
you can follow every step and earn 50$or only sign up to some of the website mentioned here and earn the amount mentioned near each website.

1) Sign up to "Monese" using thislink, trough my affiliate link you will receive 15(won't work without affiliate link), the procedure is pretty straight forward and takes about 15 minutes, I suggest you using real information as they might verify them.

2)Sign up to "Yap" using thislink, trough my affiliate link you will receive 10(won't work without affiliate link), the procedure is stillpretty easyand takes about 10minutes, as mentioned beforeI suggest you using real information as they might want toverify them.

3)Sign up to "Revolut" using thislink, trough my affiliate link you will receive 15(won't work without affiliate link), same procedure as above,pretty straight forwardand takes about 5minutes, as mentioned beforeI suggest you using real information as they willverify them.
All of these are for mobile apps. Didn'trealize that at first. Also even though my country is listed I have a sneaking suspicion I need to use a UK or EU number for bestresults.

10-10-2019, 03:09 AM
GThack592 Wrote:
All of these are for mobile apps. Didn'trealize that at first. Also even though my country is listed I have a sneaking suspicion I need to use a UK or EU number for bestresults.
Don't even try that haha, when you put his referral code he just gets money from that, you will get the money, but he will get much more from all of u

Thank you! Will try as soon as possible.
Thank you! Will try as soon as possible.