Garry's Mod

RP ? STILL ALIVE ?

Submitted by Neo121, , Thread ID: 128946

Thread Closed

RE: RP ? STILL ALIVE ?

im currently making a server, its called atticus darkrp, but it will be up and running in 8 days, i currently have 320$ tied up into it, to make it fun for the players

There are several decent servers on ru community, rp is still alive

RP-Never dies after all each of us wants visit modicum in some the other life, for example doctor.

So many people will just throw up a DarkRP server without truly going the extra mile to make their server unique. So many end up looking the same, with just a different staff team and some jobs. So many servers littered with random jobs, content and there's literally no RP to be found. There needs to be a stronger emphasis on allowing the player base to make up their own roleplay, rather than admins taking control of every situation. Look up LawlessRP, and you'll find a perfect rule set that I would love to see implemented with a developer or coder that can make a unique server.

i play xenon sometimes, usually pretty popular and less than toxic then most

Of course RP is still alive, it is thriving. New servers open every day

These rp are everywhere. Fucked up! Stop wiping the server rp. Where are the normal modes? Where!?!?!?!

Yes, I wish I could send you the link but unfortunately I can't. However she is not dead!

The Roleplay servers (excluding DarkRp [chaos not the roleplay]) a are stable for now, only thing is the Gmod messes up it itself like transferring clockwork based roleplay servers into Sandbox criteria everyone got confused why it doing this. But this day for roleplay servers is hard to find new players because mostly people gets board because of constant Passive roleplay for this reason players chooses as mentioned basewars, TTT and other gamemodes to play because of lack action.

Really? Garry's Mod - the remains of the garbage, what the donation bins.
The Fafnir Official
LIKE YOU!