Gaming Discussions

Call Of Duty Mobile

Submitted by dorope, , Thread ID: 146673

Thread Closed
14-10-2019, 09:13 AM
What do you think of the new Cod Mobile game that has just-released not to long ago.

RE: Call Of Duty Mobile

I play it sometimes, im oddly insanely good at it its weird

(47 kills one round no joke)
Courier New Is The Best Font

I don't actually mind it, coz i'm good at it... Got quite a decent level so far

14-10-2019, 09:50 AM
OrionMan Wrote:
I play it sometimes, im oddly insanely good at it its weird

(47 kills one round no joke)

I believe that is because you are playing primarily against bots. The netcode isnt quite there for twitch shooters to be all out over 4g yet. So a lot of these games are not always player full lobbies.

OP
14-10-2019, 10:17 PM
IronJade Wrote:
I believe that is because you are playing primarily against bots. The netcode isnt quite there for twitch shooters to be all out over 4g yet. So a lot of these games are not always player full lobbies.
Bots?? Lol did not think of that at all, I usually get 40 kill games with about less than 4 deaths each game no wonder...

so thatts why you can load into games after 3 seconds
Courier New Is The Best Font

OP
15-10-2019, 04:17 AM
OrionMan Wrote:
so thatts why you can load into games after 3 seconds
Yeah lol

Haven't checked it out but from what I've seen it looks halfway decent. seems to run smoothly.

I find the cross platform mechanic a bit unfair for mobile players... they have much bigger advantage,

It's quite a decent game but there are some players that just have a perfect aim probs because they're emulating a android on PC + I never really enjoyed palying FPS with a controller / mobile so that's why I am not that good.