Gaming Discussions

What was your first gaming console?

Submitted by zeusthegod22, , Thread ID: 131919

Thread Closed

RE: What was your first gaming console?

mine was Playstation 1, though I don't really remember what year is

My first and last console was PS3.Yeah i still playing it,but i'm looking forward to buy PS4 soon.

Handheld was the gameboy color, console was the xbox. Never really been big on playstation.

I have a PS3 as my first console. It wasn't mine, it was my brother's. I would regularly play games on it up until he sold it. I still never got another console to this day.

sony playstation 4 was my first console, and it took me a while to save up enough money

30-05-2019, 06:30 AM
zeusthegod22 Wrote:
I vividly remember my gameboy advance and how impressed i was by it at the time. shortly it was followed by my xbox and i was wondering what everyones first console was?
My first game was the play station 1, and the first game i played on that console was harry potter, it was incredible

19-10-2019, 09:40 PM
yuyetas Wrote:
My first game was the play station 1, and the first game i played on that console was harry potter, it was incredible

Same!!! These were good times. Also a racing game I can't remember the game. PS1 for me (or actually a GBC) and one of my friends had a N64. Miss those old times...

I'm an old fart so my first game console was an Atari 2600 and was shortly supplemented by a Colecovision that was gifted to me by my dads coworker. I played the heck out of the Atari, many hours playing Combat and Tron, but not many of the Colecovision which I recall sat neglected mostly in the TV stand.

Nintendo 64, and man what an amazing console to start with. No wonder I became an avid gamer.

Mine has to be the game cube. Still miss those days.