Gaming Discussions

What games are you looking forward to in the future?

Submitted by CheeseDips, , Thread ID: 147092

Thread Closed
18-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Outer worlds comes out in a few days, cyberpunk is around the corner. Don't know anymore games that are coming out but would love to hear them.
If I cannot understand my friend's silence, I will never get to understand his words.

RE: What games are you looking forward to in the future?

This post was last modified: 19-10-2019, 05:52 AM by NoodleCat
Right now I'm looking forward to the new Call of Duty, as well as Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC. I also can't wait for Elder Scrolls VI and Starfield but those are a long way away.

Just looked into Outer Worlds and am definitely interested. Will probably buy that as well!

This post was last modified: 19-10-2019, 07:22 AM by 591439
Presently I'm looking forward to "Lost Squad". This is HL2 Modification, where we as Barney trying to survive in a City-17. I think this will be a nice modification.

Im looking forward to play the new Watchdogs , the last parts were very nice and i hope the next part gets also as good as the other games.

Outer worlds and cyberpunk for sure. Though I'm looking forward to pokemon sword and shield too.

This post was last modified: 20-10-2019, 02:37 PM by menhhi
Persona 5 R, probably my favorite JRPG so far and really looking forward to the new additions from the original game!

19-10-2019, 05:46 AM
NoodleCat Wrote:
Right now I'm looking forward to the new Call of Duty, as well as Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC. I also can't wait for Elder Scrolls VI and Starfield but those are a long way away.

Just looked into Outer Worlds and am definitely interested. Will probably buy that as well!

its free at launch on gamepass.

Ignorance is bliss.
Knowledge is power.

20-10-2019, 02:35 PM
Coconut123 Wrote:
Outer worlds and cyberpunk for sure. Though I'm looking forward to pokemon sword and shield too.
Cyberpunk is going to be fucking amazing man

yes and fifa and some other slike skyrim 2 can be fun

New sequel to Breath of the Wild. I was so hyped ever since I saw the announcement trailer and the first game so absolutely perfect