Gaming Discussions

Any good MMORPG?

Submitted by Grapes, , Thread ID: 149068

Thread Closed
07-11-2019, 09:21 AM
World of Warcraft is a really cool game, I've been playing it since I was a child. But now I want to explore more MMORPG's. Any suggestion? It doesn't matter if its free to play or paid.

RE: Any good MMORPG?

Wow classic is good atm, it seems to be the current flavor, i still enjoy Ragnarok Online. and even Wurm Online(even though it's a dying game)

You should Check MORTAL ONLINE
It's got some big updates planned and i can hook you up with some prominent guilds Wink

The best I am playing now is Lost ark online the only thing played in Russia and you have to use ExitLag for Russian VPNs. But the game is in Open Beta right now

If you want a MMORPG that does not repeat, with a deep story and side quests as interesting as the main quests, then danc this case I advise you: The Elder Scrolls Online Smile
Hello world.

I personally recommend Archeage unchained. Its only been out for like a month. It's archeage but its not p2w

This post was last modified: 09-11-2019, 12:10 AM by M1ARCH
I'm boycotting any and all Blizzard games. I dunno something about the recent aura they've been giving off rubs me the wrong way and it burns. Get on Knights of the Old Republic lol. It's a nice star wars runthrough, I find it pretty interesting how much you can do with the customization and stuff. As for the server speeds, I have no say. I haven't ran the game in years.

OP
08-11-2019, 08:02 PM
Liutprando Wrote:
If you want a MMORPG that does not repeat, with a deep story and side quests as interesting as the main quests, then danc this case I advise you: The Elder Scrolls Online :)
I really want to play that! But sadly, I do not have a good pc or a console to play it. :(

09-11-2019, 05:41 AM
Grapes Wrote:
I really want to play that! But sadly, I do not have a good pc or a console to play it. :(
What is your PC, because it seems to me that this game does not require big config !
Hello world.

OP
09-11-2019, 01:11 PM
Liutprando Wrote:
What is your PC, because it seems to me that this game does not require big config !
Pentium 2nd gen 1.86Ghz, 8GB of RAM and IntelHD graphics...(I have a laptop...)

Oh yeah it's true that uh .. it's going to be a bit complicated but for almost all the ducoup games, right ?
Hello world.