Gaming Discussions

Is GTA 5 stiII growing or is it dying?

Submitted by KevTheJoker, , Thread ID: 144341

Thread Closed

RE: Is GTA 5 stiII growing or is it dying?

It's defiently dying. I have a lot of friends that used to play GTA V online but they don't even speak about it today.

Modded GTA 5 is bumping. Communities like NoPixel are at their apex right now after a lot of exposure, if you're not into RP or modded GTA then yeah, perhaps it can come off as stagnant.

Since the release of GTA V, there has been a long time, and I hope that the next generation will have more different content.

I think until a new GTA comes out there will always be a good player base in GTA 5

I play GTA V on occasion with friends, we mess around with missions, occasionally blow up some random people, y'know, standard stuff. From what I've seen there are some new players here and there, but, slowly, it is dying. A lot of people are roaming over to FiveM servers etc, which, I can see why, there are some that are fantastic in terms of features. Easier ways to get money, not that getting money in GTA:O is really that hard, but, sense of community maybe? is what a lot of people look for in a server.

yeah gtav is still growing, because of FiveM and RageMP

It's still growing. I think GTA V is nothing special.

i believe gta 5 is dying i believe gta 6 will be released very soon but do to rumors of the last gta idk

I don't think is growing too much now, has been years since it has been released and even though they are still adding new content it doesn't feels like it will bring a huge bang again. It still has players playing online but it isn't a lot.

I would say it's dying not only because of the release date was some time ago but also because the player base was never too great in the first place