Gaming Discussions

Half-Life 3

Submitted by fake_user_1, , Thread ID: 148139

Thread Closed
28-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Will it ever come out? what do you think the chances are now that it has been so long? (last game came out in 2007) They have been making bug updates to the old games for some reason. I feel like they are more likely to reboot the game then launch another chapter.

RE: Half-Life 3

valve is now steam, not half life - commission sale is enough for them - they are not as ambitious as it once seemed.

Warned
i think it won't come out ever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

no it will not until something relevant comes out what would revolutionary the gaming industrie
DONT BE A LEECHER - SAY THANK YOU!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10075233]

28-10-2019, 06:16 PM
fake_user_1 Wrote:
Will it ever come out? what do you think the chances are now that it has been so long? (last game came out in 2007) They have been making bug updates to the old games for some reason. I feel like they are more likely to reboot the game then launch another chapter.

:kekdog: :kekdog: :kekdog:
[Image: Nxtb3E9.png]

It will never happen, trust me
GabeN won't get off his lazy fat ass and code it...

Unfortunatly we can forget Half Life 3.. Will never play it

Project Borealis is basically Half-Life 3 now lol - Just wait for them to finish, it might be a bit amateur but why complain when it'll be free

I doubt it will. Don't know why, but my opinion is that people have very high expectations for Half Life 3, while Half Life 2 being a masterpiece.

there will be a new half life game releasing called half life alyx. its an vr title for the new index so half life 2 ep 3 vr edition?