Gaming Discussions

Any good MMORPG?

Submitted by Grapes, , Thread ID: 149068

Thread Closed

RE: Any good MMORPG?

I'd say black desert online but i'd be lying to you if i didn't mention it's a hell of a grind game, and i mean REALLY grindy but it's very fun and aesthetically pleasing with the amazing combat mechanics, level system, skill system and overall endgame pvp.

Uh, that's hard. I know it's a matter of taste. But I've played World of Warcraft the longest, then Guild Wars, SWTOR, Elder Scrolls Online and Terra. Just try one or check gameplay on Youtube and see if it feels good to you. Good luck! Smile

OP
09-11-2019, 08:50 PM
Liutprando Wrote:
Oh yeah it's true that uh .. it's going to be a bit complicated but for almost all the ducoup games, right ?
Well...I'm a programmer, I can move some things in the code to make the game run smoother, but I already try it with Skirym Elder Scrolls and...fucked up everything lmao.
I don't want to move anything with anymore Skyrim game. But hey! I can still play Saints Row 3 and 4....

I'm in the process of writing my own MMORPG because I'm tired of all the ones out there... BabyBirdProductions baby let's go. Tbh though I'm following because I don't want to play WOW and the monster hunter is too expensive. Skyrim online came out too late for me. I'm a picky player... I know.

Dark ages of Camelot was my all time favorite MMO. Pretty dated nowadays but I heard they're brewing a new game called Camelot Unchained which sounds awesome

The best I am playing now is Lost ark online the only thing played in Russia and you have to use ExitLag for Russian VPNs. But the game is in Open Beta right now

Metin 2 is good game, and woah! Last Chaos the best game i ever play :3

My favorite is Black Desert Online or if you need something for free use Drakensang.

For sure I recommend OldSchool RuneScape, is a very nostalgic MMORPG, has several years online and the best thing is that they keep developing it... What I like the most is that it has a lot of entertaining content that you can enjoy for years without getting bored.

WOW will remain the only reference in this category