The Lounge

What do you do when your internet is out?

Submitted by Park Jimin, , Thread ID: 106533

Thread Closed

RE: What do you do when your internet is out?

I have predownloaded movies on my PC, when my internet goes out I usually watch some of them
[Image: giphy.gif]

For the past two days, my internet has been GONE. Like gone GONE. It was sad but I lived through it, i have limited data. All i did was sleep and eat. What would you do?

I rather digital games a store them all on hard drives so i can play them offline.

You could access content pre-downloaded onto a device or just do something that doesn't involve the internet.

That's sad asf our lives is nothing without internet so I get bored and tend to sleep

This is something that has happened to me quite a lot lately, most of the time the electricity goes out. So I enjoy that time to share with my family, and also to read the books I like.

I also enjoy resting because I spend most of the day on the computer working. :peace:

16-11-2018, 10:12 PM
ParkJimin Wrote:
For the past two days, my internet has been GONE. Like gone GONE. It was sad but I lived through it, i have limited data. All i did was sleep and eat. What would you do?

if i can't search internet, i go to sleep. Sleeping is a panacea. It can cure bad mood, outer problems, cancer, ect

i do workout, going outside for walk or smoking some kush while waiting for the internet to come lol

Use my 4G on my phone to play games and go on internet lol. 4G really is a life saver thank god for contracts and unlimited data

This post was last modified: 27-11-2019, 06:02 PM by Jayzdude
Restart the internet. Mine just disconnects out of nowhere. It pisses me off. Ill probably play uno with someone

Invite my friends over to play some board games. It be funny and stupid man