Gaming Discussions

Game Recommendations

Submitted by Myu, , Thread ID: 75597

RE: Game Recommendations

fin600
Level:
Credits:
30-10-2019, 08:09 PM
Lavender. It's a VR-compatible successor to Gmod running on the latest unity. Plays like VRChat but even better since it doesn't have the performance problems or bugs. I've been in the beta, and you can spawn over a thousand props without hitting your fps at all. World scripting isn't out yet, but the sole developer hasn't let me down with a feature yet. Same dev is also really easy to talk to in their discord. Not sure when it comes to early access, but it's worth wishlisting for the day it does. Should be around $20, which helps keep out the hackers that plague VRC.

yoruland
Novice
Level:
Credits:
05-11-2019, 03:53 PM
I need to say this.

GOD HAND is the best game i played EVER!

If you have a PS2 and you dont played yet, what you are waiting for?

PacoPiltrafa
Level:
Credits:
05-11-2019, 09:08 PM
Honestly... Stardew Valley. I've played 400+ hours of that game and I'm still going. It's gotten great free content updates and there's more coming soon and it's just the perfect game to play after a long day. You can play relaxed and just enjoy a more RP type of playthrough or do min-maxing and take a more strategic approach and just. There's something for everyone. Also, the modding community! So many mods, it just never gets boring.

zpghost
Level:
Credits:
19-11-2019, 02:17 PM
The best game out there at the moment is definitely Fortnite

f9c4fc60ac
Novice
Prime
Level:
Credits:
19-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Mass Effect and The Witcher are the two best RPG trilogies in existence if you ask me. They both have a good combat system, an interesting story, fleshed-out characters and allow you to make your own moral choices throughout the story and what's cool is that you can carry those choices over to the second and third game respectively. I was underwhelmed by the ending of Mass Effect 3, but the journey it took to get there was still incredible.

Young_and_Big2
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
23-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Hey,

You could maybe add escape from tarkov, its a pretty good game.

also i played alot of overwatch since viewing this thread, pretty fun !

TheGr8187
Level:
Credits:
06-12-2019, 12:08 AM
Steep is a good choice for anyone interested in the action sports genre. I only have the base game and Road to the Olympics so I cannot comment on the other dlc packs. The base game includes snowboarding, skiing, wing suit and paragliding so you aren't stuck with 1 discipline. Other activities such as sledding and base jumpingare included in the Road to the Olympics. The downfall to the Olympic expansion is events such as Big Air and Halfpipe are tied to a repeatable story line, but being able to take an old school runner sled down the slopes of the mountain side was worth the cheap price in my opinion.

The base game has a large area set in the Alps with Alaska, Japan, and North Korea added in Road to the Olympics. Each of these areas offer a vast landscape in which you can freely explore which is a major plus seeing how most games of this type lock the player into premade courses.

Fmjunior
Novice
Prime
Level:
Credits:
15-12-2019, 11:20 PM
Arma 3 - Best game money can buy especially if you have friends to play along side with you or to kill.

rtx
Level:
Credits:
18-12-2019, 12:48 AM
This post was last modified: 18-12-2019, 12:59 AM by rtx
GOW WOW CS NFS PLUG SO MANY MORE!......................

GOW WOW CS NFS PLUG SO MANY MORE!......................

meadran
Level:
Credits:
19-12-2019, 04:20 AM
MMORPG:
Lord Of The Rings Online
Rift
Revelation Online

MOBA:
League of Legends

Mobile MMORPG: