Gaming Discussions

Nintendo switch

Submitted by zemoo, , Thread ID: 151968

Thread Closed
08-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Heya

I got a switch. played couple of games thats important to play if having a switch.
What are your favvs?

RE: Nintendo switch

I have very different needs for games, I play mario very rarely, etc.! Remember the past time so to speak! Do you like to play it? My friends say no and personally I play with pleasure!

Bayonetta i play that a lot of time,and i could say that i'm satisfied for now.

My son got one for xmas he is addicted to fortnite on xbox so I think this will make him addicted more

you cant have a switch without playing zelda botw. as well as super mario odyssey
there are some great indie titles as well such as stardew valley

You can get Robonauts for free right now: https://slickdeals.net/f/13707848-10-fre...ubic-games

Zelda, breath of the wind is amazing. I just about beat Super Smash Ultimate, loving all the characters.

Fun trick for watching movies is you can link your Vudu account with your YouTube account and stream your movies on the switch. Definitely saves you from watching ads on hulu lol

Mario cart and zelda are hands down my favorite game have been playing them my whole life

The Nintendo Switch is a handy portable console during business and / or family travel so I advise you to buy one of occasions or an acquaintance of yours.

Breath of the wild was a super fun game to me personally along with splatoon 2. Also the new pokemon games despite their negative views on nat dex has been quite good.