Garry's Mod

DarkRP gMining keeps giving me errors?

Submitted by COMMUNITYGAMERS, , Thread ID: 91348

Thread Closed
07-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Okay so i have recently tried installing the gmining addon onto my server but i keep getting errors and i dont know how to fix it..

These are the errors im getting:

[ERROR] addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_abilities.lua:29: attempt to index field 'Abilities Config' (a nil value)
1. loadAbilities - addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_abilities.lua:29
2. unknown - addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_abilities.lua:99

Timer Failed! [Simple][@addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_abilities.lua (line 11)]

[ERROR] addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_categories.lua:7: attempt to index field 'General' (a nil value)
1. unknown - addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_categories.lua:7

Timer Failed! [Simple][@addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_categories.lua (line 5)]

[ERROR] addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_minerals.lua:25: attempt to index field 'Mineral1' (a nil value)
1. loadMinerals - addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_minerals.lua:25
2. unknown - addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_minerals.lua:281

Timer Failed! [Simple][@addons/gmining/lua/gmining/core/sh_minerals.lua (line 11)]

[ERROR] addons/gmining/lua/autorun/_gload.lua:305: attempt to index field 'Job Config' (a nil value)
1. unknown - addons/gmining/lua/autorun/_gload.lua:305

Timer Failed! [Simple][@addons/gmining/lua/autorun/_gload.lua (line 299)]

Please help me with this, I have been dealing with this problem for over a week now! :disgusting: :/ :/ :rage:

RE: DarkRP gMining keeps giving me errors?

Did you ever find a solution? Ive been experiencing this for a while and it just randomly happened.

I've gotten that before you just got to contact the staff for that server and you should get a response within a week. They will help you set it up.

Throw me exactly the full logs after starting the server! Thanks in advance and then I can help you

I had a problem like this but the owners of the script don't support this addon anymore as they had made a new one, so I switched to zero's retro miner

15-12-2019, 09:40 AM
VladTheLad Wrote:
I had a problem like this but the owners of the script don't support this addon anymore as they had made a new one, so I switched to zero's retro miner

That really sucks considering they're selling the script.